MAST TOUR WIRELESS MACHINE + BATTERY
Output short circuit protection & Input double charging protection
1. Press and hold the power button for 2-3 seconds to turn on and off
2. Click the power button 6V-11V power cycle replacement
3. Recall the memory of the last used voltage after each power-on call 10V/0.02 seconds.
4. When the power is working, it will automatically jump to the battery capacity display, and the indicator light is in a breathing state.
5. The five indicators represent 20%-100% of the power. Then click the button to automatically return to the adjustment voltage state
6. When charging, 5 indicators are showing the capacity status. When full, the indicator light is always on and the overshoot protection is entered.
7. There is a charging current limit in the battery. As long as it is a charger of 1A or above, the charging time of the battery 1200MAH is about 3 hours, and the usage time is about 6 hours.
- Weight: 82g (machine only)
- Machine Diameter: 25mm
- Machine Length: 85mm (machine only)
- Stroke Length: 3.5mm
- Working Voltage: 5-8V
- Includes machine, battery, USB-C charge cord, RCA cord and o-rings